kentuckyfriedcruelty.com

Sunday 18 April 2010

Not bad for a mornings/afternoons work!

Yes I am still alive and playing poker. Blogging just got kind of old. However, today was a good day! I woke up unusually early for a Sunday and logged on to PKR. The Aussie Classic was in late registration so I played that. Shortly after I registered for the Deep and Steep. Well I shipped the Deep and Steep 1st/43 for $370 and a couple hours later came 2nd/146 in the Aussie Classic for $934 - so close to double shippage, argh!

Obv just small brag post as it's always nice to do well in MTT's. I might start blogging again properly, but it just got boring, it seems a lot of the blogs I read are following similar trends too. We shall see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice work mate. A pretty good afternoons work by the sounds.